- Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- If any items you order are not available we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. If we are not able to contact you we will use our discretion and send you the items that are available and possibly a substitute for the unavailable item(s) or refund you accordingly.
- Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 6pm. Currently the exact timing of delivery cannot be specified.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made direct to your door. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
- Please leave a daytime telephone number as we may contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- If your order contains more than one item you may be contacted by more than one operator to arrange the delivery date, and the products may be delivered separately even if they have the same estimated delivery dates because our products come from different delivery partners and suppliers.
- Delivery is available to the majority of the island of Tenerife, as well as various locations in the Canary Islands (including Gran Canaria, La Palma, El Hierro, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and La Gomera). Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some services are not available.
- Shipping outside of the Canary Islands is available at our discretion.